7 Day return policy
We accept returns of most Firefly purchases within 7 days of the original delivery date, less a 15% re-stocking fee. The product must be unused and in its original factory-sealed condition to be eligible for return. We cannot accept any returns of any used products unless it's determined by our Customer Service Department that the item may be defective in some way. All returns must be accompanied by a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number; otherwise, they will be refused and returned back to the shipper. If your Firefly unit is not working, please take the following steps for resolution. Please note: the warranty inspection and repairs process can take from 10-14 business days, depending on scheduling and the availability of parts required.
The Firefly can only be shipped within the U.S. and Canada. Warranty service and returns will only honored within these geographical locations.
Warranty claim instructions
- Contact Firefly using our short, online contact form below. One of our experienced Customer Support Representatives will contact you to troubleshoot the issue over the phone.
- If it is determined that you will need to send your Firefly unit in for further examination, you will be issued an RMA number and shipping instructions on how and where to send it for inspection.
- Please include a copy of your original sales receipt along with any email correspondence that you may have.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the returns process. This includes any expedited services selected at the time of purchase, which are non-refundable. We will cover the cost of shipping the repaired unit or replacement back to you.
- We highly recommend that you request shipment tracking and signature confirmation as National Concessions Group, Inc. is not responsible for any shipments lost during transit.
Service Center Fees
- We'd like you to know that we test every single unit that we sell and go to extraordinary lengths to ensure our products operate as intended.
- If you, after contact with a Customer Service Representative, feel as though your unit needs to be serviced by our repair team, you will receive an RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number along with shipping instructions as outlined above.
- Each unit we receive at our Service Center goes through an incredibly thorough 20 point inspection process to diagnose any issues.
- If, after inspecting your device, we determine that your unit has no defects and is working as intended, you will be charged a $30 servicing fee plus all associated shipping fees.
- If your unit contains a factory defect, we will either fix or replace your unit at no cost to you.